With rich wood grain, the Buffalo Chair has a distinctive appearance to match its high-quality, solid-wood construction. The back is made with a special production technique pressing multiple layers of oak veneer in a compression mold, forming the characteristic buffalo horn shape that provides back and arm support.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- Sleek design with an edge
- Available with and without upholstery
- Replaceable upholstery plates
- The back is made of pressing 36 layers of oak veneer
- Based on the proven L2 tested NY11 Chair frame
- Made in Latvia
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2019
Made to order:
- 4-6 weeks
Width: 54,5 cm
Depth: 50,5 cm
Height: 75 cm
Seat height: 45,5 cm
FSC certified oak and oak veneer.
NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.