Home office like no other
With its pure and simplistic design the 60s inspired JFK Desk is designed for the stylish home office. The 60s inspired JFK The desk has a slim table top of ash veneer with three inbuilt drawers and stands elegantly positioned on top of four conic shaped black powder coated aluminium legs. The tabletop has a hidden space for a powerbank, making it easy to power a laptop, table lamp or smartphones.
- The name is a tribute to a classic Danish design given as a present to president John F. Kennedy during the 1960s.
- Compact size makes it perfect for the home office or hotel rooms.
- The drawers have an inner height of 4 cm, making it perfect for laptops, papers and various office supplies.
- Each drawer has a small knob with knurled texture, as reference to old Jaguar radio buttons.
- The table top has a hidden space underneath it for a power bank, making it easy to power a laptop, table lamp or a smartphone.
- The cable from the power distributor can be wired through a small hole in the legs, creating an elegant desk without messy cables on the floor.
- Made in Slovenia.
Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl
Delivery: 1-2 weeks
Width: 130 cm
Depth: 65 cm
Height: 76 cm
Ash, MDF, Polyurethan lacquer, aluminium