Sales Support Coordinator
NORR11 is a Danish design company in rapid growth with headquarters and flagship showroom in Copenhagen. We design, produce and sell furniture and lighting around the world for both residential and professional spaces. We are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator with excellent communication and coordination skills to join our team in Copenhagen.
As a Sales Support Coordinator you will be the main point of contact for our customers and sales representatives around the world. You will be supporting them by making sure they have what they need while helping them coordinate orders and deliveries with our production, warehouse and logistics partners.
You are part of a dynamic team working across sales, support and customer experience. Your job will be to be one step ahead, continuously following up on orders and making sure our partners and customers always get the best possible experience with NORR11.
The main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Registering orders, handling logistics and deliveries and coordinating with our supply chain for on-time deliveries.
- Assisting customers and sales representatives with order inquiries, quotations and lead times and making sure they are up to date with product knowledge.
- Manage special requests from sales representatives and coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
- Developing the customer experience for your assigned markets together with the relevant sales representatives.
- Efficient, proactive and able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- A thorough eye for detail.
Service minded with a positive mindset and willing to go the extra mile for the customer and sales representative.
- Committed to contributing to the continued success of NORR11.
- Work experience from customer service roles or similar coordinator positions
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English; Danish (oral and written). Other languages are also an advantage.
- Purchase experience is an advantage.
WE OFFER a great opportunity for personal development in a company in rapid growth. Our work environment is informal and dynamic, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit and challenger mindset. At our office in the city center you will be surrounded by design classics of tomorrow as well as good colleagues.
As soon as possible, no later than 1st April 2022. If you want to become part of NORR11 and see yourself in this position, apply by sending your application and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Sales Support Coordinator”. We will review applications on an ongoing basis. NORR11 ØSTERGADE 17
Graphic Design Intern
NORR11 is looking for a graphic design intern to join our creative team in Copenhagen. As a Graphic Design Intern, you will be working closely with our Brand Manager and E-Commerce Manager on various projects.
We are looking for someone who is solution-based, creative and independent. This internship is a good opportunity for people who want to expand their portfolio and get to know the furniture business.
Education / Experience
- Preferably a soon-to-be graduate of Graphic Design/Fine Arts or related discipline
- Experience with visual storytelling including graphic design and illustration
- Ideally, work experience and interest in e-commerce/CRM
Qualifications & Requirements
- High-level user of Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience in designing for both print and web
- Animation, 3D & coding experience is a major benefit
- Knowledge in creating design artwork for social media and digital advertising
- Strong artistic sense
- Interest in photography and styling
- Experience in Shopify, Digital Marketing is a strong plus
- Fluency in English is essential
Interning for NORR11 you will be a part of a fast-growing furniture company and a creative team in Copenhagen. You will have an opportunity to expand your skills in everything from digital marketing to print material, and taking ownership for parts of our design process. We offer free lunch from Mayers Deli and a flexible schedule to accommodate combining part-time work or classes with our internship. This is a paid internship.
February for a minimum of 4 months, preferably 6 months.
Please send us some examples of your work/portfolio with your application and availability to Juliana Sol email@example.com.
NORR11 is an international design brand driven by a vision to bring new perspectives to modern interiors across furniture and lighting. Our headquarters and flagship showroom are located in the city centre of Copenhagen.
Currently, we do not have any other open positions.
Nevertheless, we are happy to receive unsolicited applications from talented people that would like to join the team.