The hazy terrain of the winter tale is drawn to resemble the Japanese Mount Fuji, which is the source and inspiration for the Fuji Lighting series.
Pine trees in Japan symbolise longevity and dignity; they are considered sacred and a representation of the divine spirits.
A winter sanctuary to rest for a moment, abide in the stillness, to recharge for all that is to come.
The Fuji lampshade combines opal glass with soft organic forms to create a warm and translucent light, embracing the gently curved shape of the metal notion.
The composition combines soft, warm light with raw, unfinished textures and bold, organic forms to create a serene winter sanctuary aesthetic.
- Fuji Wall Lamp | Large€670,00
- Hippo Chair | Leather€1.180,00
- Gear Side Table | Earth€490,00
- Hippo Sofa | Kvadrat€5.200,00
- Fuji Pendant | Large€670,00
- Little Big Chair | Sheepskin€4.700,00
- Big Big Chair | Sheepskin€8.400,00
- Fuji Wall Lamp | Small€240,00
- Fuji Pendant | Small€380,00
- Little Big Pouf | Sheepskin€1.720,00
CAST designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl
VISUALS by West Timber Court
CONCEPT & COPYWRITING by NORR11