Soon back in Stock.
Gear Coffee Table | Chalk
Gear is inspired by Brutalism Architecture from the mid-20th century. The sculptural coffee and side tables are designed as block-like structures, reflecting architectural building components of concrete. The Gear tables come with a circular tabletop, resting on top of three cylinder shaped legs. The legs are characterised by a fluted detail, adding a refined and organic signature to the design. The Gear coffee table is cast in lightweight fiber concrete with a unique and tactile surface texture.
- Cast in four pieces; three legs and a top. The legs should be distributed evenly and top adjusted to get closest as possible to a level position.
- Comes as a tall side table or low coffee table
- Surface can be slightly uneven and the color may vary slightly due to its unique texture
- Adds a sculptural and organic detail to any interior space
- Sturdy three legged base
- Made in China
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2020
In Stock and ready to be shipped.
Back in Stock mid-june.
- Diameter: 70 cm
- Height: 37 cm
These products are meticulously handmade by talented artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore challenging, if not impossible, to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws. These are what make each handmade piece unique.
We believe that the most sustainable product is a product that can withstand the test of time, aesthetically and functionally. We work with responsibly sourced, honest materials and strive for a zero waste policy in our production.