In Stock: Ready to be shipped.
Gear Side Table | Chalk
Gear is inspired by Brutalism Architecture from the mid-20th century. The sculptural coffee and side tables are designed as block-like structures, reflecting architectural building components of concrete. The Gear tables come with a circular tabletop, resting on top of three cylinder shaped legs. The legs are characterised by a fluted detail, adding a refined and organic signature to the design. The Gear coffee table is cast in lightweight fiber concrete with a unique and tactile surface texture.
- Cast in four pieces; three legs and a top. The legs should be distributed evenly and top adjusted to get closest as possible to a level position.
- Comes as a tall side table or low coffee table
- Surface can be slightly uneven and the color may vary slightly due to its unique texture
- Adds a sculptural and organic detail to any interior space
- Sturdy three legged base
- Made in China
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2020.
- Ready to be shipped.
- Diameter: 45 cm
- Height: 48 cm
This product is meticulously handmade by talented artisans one piece at a time. It is therefore challenging, if not impossible, to make identical items. Any natural blemishes or irregularities should not be misconstrued as flaws. These are what make each handmade piece unique.