Made-to-Order - Available in more variations by request.
Langue Bar Chair | Leather Upholstery
The Langue series is our most versatile furniture series with nearly unlimited potential combinations. With its gently curved, comfortable seat and rounded beech legs, Langue offers comfort and an elegant aesthetic. With the wide range of possible combinations of frame, shell colours and upholstery options, the Langue Chair can be customised to each and every scenario without compromising its basic concept of a simple functional chair.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- Comfortable for residential or commercial settings
- Unlimited potential combinations
- Langue is French for tongue referencing the shape of the seat
- Molded Polypropylene seat
- Available with normal upholstery or soft upholstery
- Wood base is L2 certified
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 2-3 months
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 51 cm
- Height: 96,5 cm
- Seat height: 65 cm
FSC certified beech with molded Polypropylene seat, upholstered with high-quality eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
Available as normal upholstery or soft upholstery with 3 cm thick foam for added comfort.