Le Six is a modern lamp collection based on a minimalistic principle of one single lampshade adaptable for every lamp. The curved design of the lampshade is inspired by lamps from the 1920s art Nouveau in a reinterpreted Scandinavian context. The characteristic trumpet shape is designed in order to create a lampshade with optimum light scattering, making Le Six a very versatile series fitting into contract and residential settings.
- Comes in a pendant version, table lamp, wall lamp and a double-armed wall lamp.
- Available in brass, black, bronze and oxidised.
- Pointed light
- Ceiling cup included on pendants
- Dimmer knob with knurled texture on wall and table lamps
- Made in China
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2019
- Ready to be shipped
Width: 13 cm
Depth: 56 cm
Height: 49 cm
Iron and steel
Socket: E27 25W max
N.W: 1.2 kg
G.W: 2.1 kg
Insulation class: 1
IP rating: IP20
Plug: Not included
Dimmer: Dimmer switch on the product included
Light bulb: Not included