Le Six is a modern lamp collection based on a minimalistic principle of one single lampshade adaptable for every lamp. The curved design of the lampshade is inspired by lamps from the 1920s art Nouveau in a reinterpreted Scandinavian context. The characteristic trumpet shape is designed in order to create a lampshade with optimum light scattering, making Le Six a very versatile series fitting into contract and residential settings.
- Comes in a pendant version, table lamp, wall lamp and a double-armed wall lamp.
- Available in brass, black, bronze and oxidised.
- Pointed light
- Ceiling cup included on pendants
- Dimmer knob with knurled texture on wall and table lamps
- Made in China
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2019
- Ready to be shipped
Depth: 41,5 cm
Height: 42,5 cm
Width: 12 cm
Iron & steel
Fatning: E27 25W max
N.V: 2.6 kg
G.V: 4 kg
IP klassificering: IP20
Light bulb: Not included
Cord type: Black fabric
Dimmer: Dimmer switch on the product included