The Mammoth Chair is a welcoming modern wing chair. The high back, hugging wings and fluffy upholstery provide superior comfort and a sense of privacy. The seat and back are formed from the same compression mold, giving the chair its signature clean minimalistic look. Pair it with the Mammoth Ottoman for the ultimate comfort.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- NORR11’s signature piece launched in 2011
- Ottoman available for extra comfort
- Rune’s passion for shapes and specific manufacturing techniques coupled with Knut’s pursuit to create stylish yet functional furniture manifest themselves in the Mammoth Chair
- Made with a specific compression molding technique
- L1 Certified
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 4-6 weeks
Width: 89 cm
Depth: 87 cm
Height: 104 cm
Seat height: 35,5 cm
- FSC certified oak and oak veneer upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.