Inspired by traditional Danish elementary school chairs, the NY11 Chair has a frame hand-crafted from solid oak and a seat of oak veneer. The Chair came to life when designers Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik went on a mission to create a modern take on the classic Scandinavian dining chair. Just like a school chair it had to be both comfortable and very durable. The result is a simple and honest chair with a timeless expression.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- Comfortable chair for the dining or workspace
- A NORR11 best seller
- Comes with or without seat upholstery
- Replaceable upholstery plates
- The visible grains in the chair’s structure emphasize the quality of the material and its natural appearance
- Sturdy wood frame
- L2 Certified
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 6-8 weeks
Width: 45,5 cm
Depth: 52 cm
Height: 78 cm
Seat height: 45,5 cm
FSC certified oak upholstered with high-end eco-conscious fabric from Kvadrat.
NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.