NY11 Stool is a durable and functional chair with timeless expression. The solid oak frame also has a steel footrest for added comfort. Its minimal design makes it suitable for use in a variety of settings.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- Sculptural design looking good from all angles
- Footrest for added comfort
- Comes with or without seat upholstery
- Replaceable upholstery plates
- Available as a low stool in 45 cm, counter stool in 65 cm and a bar stool in 75 cm height
- L1 Certified
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 6-8 weeks
Width: 40,5 cm
Depth: 30,5 cm
Height: 45 cm
FSC certified oak and oak veneer, upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.