The Langue series is our most versatile furniture series with nearly unlimited potential combinations. With its gently curved, comfortable seat and rounded beech legs, Langue offers comfort and elegant aesthetic. With the wide range of possible combinations of frame, shell colours and upholstery options, the Langue Chair can be customised to each and every scenario without compromising its basic concept of a simple functional chair.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- Comfortable chairs for residential and commercial settings
- Unlimited potential combinations
- Molded Polypropylene seat
- Wood base is L2 certified
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 4-6 weeks
Width: 50 cm
Depth: 51 cm
Height: 78 cm
Seat height: 46 cm
- FSC certified beech with molded Polypropylene seat,upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.