Made-to-Order - Available in more variations by request.
Mammoth Chair | Kvadrat Hallingdal 65
Unit price per
The Mammoth Chair is a welcoming modern wing chair. The high back, hugging wings and fluffy upholstery provide superior comfort and a sense of privacy. The seat and back are formed from the same compression mold, giving the chair its signature clean minimalistic look. Pair it with the Mammoth Ottoman for the ultimate comfort.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
- NORR11’s signature piece launched in 2011
- Ottoman available for extra comfort
- Rune’s passion for shapes and specific manufacturing techniques coupled with Knut’s pursuit to create stylish yet functional furniture manifest themselves in the Mammoth Chair
- Made with a specific compression molding technique
- L1 Certified
- Made in Latvia
- Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik, 2011
Made to order:
- 4-6 weeks
- Width: 89 cm
- Depth: 87 cm
- Height: 104 cm
- Seat height: 35,5 cm
FSC certified oak and oak veneer upholstered with Kvadrat Hallingdal 65 fabrics.